Are you thinking of renovating or extending your home?
Frequently asked questions include:
- Should we raise our house and build under?
- Should we demolish & build a new house?
- Do we renovate & extend our existing house?
- What is the regulatory process we have to follow to achieve our project?
- How do we make the most out of our particular site?
- What consultants do we need to engage?
- What is a realistic project budget for our project?
Scandurra Architects is experienced in providing guidance & direction on what various options can offer.
Before committing to the full cost of architectural plans and construction, it is recommended that you commission us for a Preliminary Design Consultation. This will provide you with the information you need to make informed choices about the direction of your project.
The examples shown on this website are from both ends of the budget range.
They demonstrate that whatever your budget, the process is the same when it comes to the successful planning & building of your renovation project.